[FGS] FGS Install problem

Emilio Ponce yosoycore at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 07:56:51 EDT 2007

Hi everyone, here Emilio from Barcelona.

I'm trying to install FGS base package on my ubuntu 7.04. All the
process seems to work well, but when i type 'fgs start' I get this
error:

Processing config directory: /home/emilio/mapsuite/www/conf.d/*.conf
 Processing config file: /home/emilio/mapsuite/www/conf.d/gdal.conf
 Processing config file: /home/emilio/mapsuite/www/conf.d/mapserver.conf
Syntax error on line 1 of /home/emilio/mapsuite/www/conf.d/mapserver.conf:
Invalid command '-e', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
included in the server configuration
/home/emilio/mapsuite/etc/init.d/apache start: httpd could not be started

My 'mapserver.conf ' file has only this code:

-e Alias /ms_tmp/ "/home/emilio/mapsuite/tmp/ms_tmp/"

If I delete the -e option I can start apache, but I cannot see the example on :

http://localhost:8080/gmap-demo/

Can somebody help me with this please?

Thanks!