[FGS] FGS Install problem

shawn barnes sbarnes at dmsolutions.ca
Fri Oct 19 08:31:07 EDT 2007

Emelio,

Did you install the fgs-gmap-demo package?

There should be a reference to gmap-demp.conf after gdal if it's
installed.

Processing config directory: /home/emilio/mapsuite/www/conf.d/*.conf
Processing config file: /home/emilio/mapsuite/www/conf.d/gdal.conf
Processing config file: /home/emilio/mapsuite/www/conf.d/gmap-demo.conf
Processing config file: /home/emilio/mapsuite/www/conf.d/mapserver.conf

shawn