[FGS] Latest versions of FGS?

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Thu Sep 13 17:42:51 EDT 2007

Daniel Morissette wrote:
> David Fawcett wrote:
>> Is there a place to download a more recent version of FGS than the
>> download page at http://www.maptools.org/fgs/?
>
> There is no official release of FGS on the FGS site, we'll have to solve
> that at some point. However Frank has setup automated builds of FGS for
> the MapServer 5 release with the latest and greatest of everything. I'd
> suggest you have a look at that:
>
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/development/release_plans/mapserver_5_0/fgs-msx-5.0

David,

I would add that there is an unofficial FGS build also at:

   http://download.osgeo.org/gdal/fgs-modules

This build is intended to be "most recent stable versions" of GDAL and
MapServer (as opposed to the fgs-msx which is current dev version of
MapServer).

I would love to see an FGS 0.3 official release with all appropriate packages
offered from the FGS site some time fairly soon.