[FGS] Latest versions of FGS?

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Thu Sep 13 17:33:55 EDT 2007

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> I would love to see an FGS 0.3 official release with all appropriate
> packages
> offered from the FGS site some time fairly soon.

Before we produce another official release, we'd need to prepare a
stable FGS dev VM that we use for that 0.3 release and will continue to
use for all future builds so that our build environment remains
consistent and new packages can be built for 0.3 as needed (for instance
for point releases of major FGS components such as MapServer or GDAL).

We could possibly even make a copy of that FGS dev VM available for
download for those who want to tweak the released FGS env and produce
compatible packages with some options changed.

Daniel
--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/