[FGS] Curl --with-ca-bundle

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 15 17:53:23 EDT 2008

Hi,

I tried to install Curl in FGS with the SSL option. However Curl use a
file that contains valid SSL certificate provider. If I didn't miss
anything, the location of this file is either define in the code of the
application (i.e. in MapServer) or with ./configure --with-ca-bundle=FILE

See:
http://curl.netmirror.org/docs/sslcerts.html

With FGS, we really don't know where the $FGS_HOME will be at compile
time so the file is never at the right location. Any idea how to solve this?

Using a relative path is seeking the trouble I think since I don't know
we will be relative to where. The best would be to be able to tell it
$FGS_HOME/something, but I don't think it's possible.

Julien

PS: Here's the content of the file ca-bundle.h
(I used:
./configure --with-ca-bundle=/lib/test/testfile.ca)
/* This file is generated automatically */
#define CURL_CA_BUNDLE "/lib/test/testfile.ca"
#undef CURL_CA_PATH /* unknown default path */

--
Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears