[FGS] messages when installing modules

Pena Kupen kupen at wippies.fi
Mon Aug 10 01:42:15 EST 2009

Hi,

I change my /opt/fgs/etc/init.d/apache adduser to useradd
File /opt/fgs/etc/fgs/pkgs/postgresql-server/install.sh does not exists on my installlation. My postgres is running outside of fgs.
My messages shows now:

[root at dev fgs]# fgs install php_pgsql-module:5.2.9 http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/9.5/modules
+ Stoping 'apache':
+ Installing php_pgsql-module:
cat: /opt/fgs/etc/fgs/pkgs/my_files.list/VERSION: Not a directory
  + Getting and extracting module 'php_pgsql-module'... ok
+ Copying all files into FGS environment... ok
* Module 'php_pgsql-module' installed with success.
shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
+ Starting 'apache':

What am I missing?

--
pk

--
Saunalahti DataPaketti - tilaa nyt, saat 2 kk veloituksetta ja Nettitikun kaupan päälle!
http://saunalahti.fi/gsm/gsmdatapaketti.php