[FGS] messages when installing modules

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Mon Aug 10 07:37:34 EST 2009

Pena Kupen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I change my /opt/fgs/etc/init.d/apache adduser to useradd
> File /opt/fgs/etc/fgs/pkgs/postgresql-server/install.sh does not exists on my installlation. My postgres is running outside of fgs.
> My messages shows now:
>
> [root at dev fgs]# fgs install php_pgsql-module:5.2.9 http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/9.5/modules
> + Stoping 'apache':
> + Installing php_pgsql-module:
> cat: /opt/fgs/etc/fgs/pkgs/my_files.list/VERSION: Not a directory
>   + Getting and extracting module 'php_pgsql-module'... ok
> + Copying all files into FGS environment... ok
> * Module 'php_pgsql-module' installed with success.
> shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
> chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
> + Starting 'apache':
>
> What am I missing?

Pena,

I'm not sure this could work if posgresql is outside of fgs because all
modules are compiled against a specific version of posgresql.  Try to
install another module not related to posgresql to verify if got the
same error.

Try also to install your fgs environment with the fgs self-installer:

http://dl.maptools.org/dl/fgs/releases/9.5/self-installers/fgs-mapserver_extended_5.4.2-fgs_9.5-linux-i386.bin

meanwhile I'll check in the fgs code to see where this "getcwd" comes from.

Norm