[FGS] Installation problem on ubuntu (9.04 64 bit)

Mr. Rahul Teni rahul_g_teni at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 20 02:28:48 EST 2009

Hi List,

I am trying to install FGS 5.4.2 on ubuntu 9.04 64 bit OS. Installation goes fine but while starting server i am getting error "eval 1 :can not found $FGS_HOME/www/bin/httpd" where as 'httpd' is there. When i debug that in apachectl it throws error code 2 which means httpd usage error. I am not able to proceed further. If anybody has any pointer or anybody has faced same kind of issue please let me know.

Thanks,
Rahul G. Teni
MS BITS,BE Comp
9822564489