[FGS] MrSID Support

Kris R. DeLaney botany at strato.net
Tue Jun 16 10:06:40 EST 2009

Howdy:

I do not intend to use 32bit software or hardware to run GIS mapping or
image processing functions.  This type of processing is too demanding for
that.  However, after so much correspondence, I would like to see the
end-to-end proceedure for doing so.  It may help solve some future problems.
The command-by-command sequence for implementing MrSID/JP2MrSID support
uisng FGS would be useful to have.  I hope Wendell/Normad provide it.

Thanks,
Kris DeLaney