[FGS] Starting apache error: httpd cannot execute binary file

Hao Zhang hao at zhang.nu
Wed Nov 18 10:04:44 EST 2009

Hi Norm,

There is no php5 in my cgi-bin ($FGS_HOME/www/cgi-bin/). I checked your FGS
(1.0), there is no php5 in the cgi-bin as well. I compared php5.conf files:

[Your version - FGS 1.0]:
AddType application/x-httpd-php .php .phtml
LoadModule php5_module        libexec/libphp5.so
DirectoryIndex index.php index.phtml
PassEnv PHPRC

[My version]:
AddType application/x-httpd-php5 .php .phtml
Action application/x-httpd-php5 /cgi-bin/php5
DirectoryIndex index.php index.phtml
PassEnv PHPRC

However, I cannot find libphp5.so anyway in my $FGS_HOME (no
$FGS_HOME/www/libexec at all!). Do you think it is because php is built or
configured wrong?

Regards,
Hao