[FGS] Starting apache error: httpd cannot execute binary file

Haertjens, Michael mhaertje at harris.com
Wed Oct 28 08:39:39 EST 2009

I don't know if things have changed since the last time I attempted to
build FGS on a 64 bit machine (about a year ago), but at that time, the
automake/autoconf scripts for some of the libraries (jpeg comes to mind)
knew nothing about 64 bit architectures.   I ended up doing a 32 bit
build, which does run on 64 bit machines.

Mike Haertjens, SW Engineer
GCSD/Harris Corp.
MS:W3-31J
(321) 984-6826