[FGS] Starting apache error: httpd cannot execute binary file

Normand Savard nsavard at mapgears.com
Fri Oct 30 07:25:18 EST 2009

Hao,

Answers in line.

Norm

Hao Zhang wrote:
> The config.log contains too much stuff so that I attached it instead
> of copy-paste. Please help me to check what is wrong.

Everything seems to be correct.   I really don't know for now.  I'll ask
my co-worker here.
> Another issue is when building curl package, it requests wget
> cacert.pem from some url. Is it possible to change this behavior
> to get it directly from ~/FGS_DEV_HOME/cache/ directory? And how?

You could modify get_curl_certificates.sh to look like this:

## obtain MySQL
include/lib
## use static
lib
##

## needed by:
curl
##

CERTIFICATES_ARCHIVE_FILE="cacert.pem"
CERTIFICATES_ARCHIVE_SITE=http://curl.haxx.se/ca

## download it eventhough the file is already in the source directory
##ensure that we have the lated version
available

if [ ! -f $FGS_SRC_CACHE_DIR/$CERTIFICATES_ARCHIVE_FILE ] ; then
    _PWD=$PWD
   cd $FGS_SRC_CACHE_DIR
   echo "+ Downloading certificates file from $CERTIFICATES_ARCHIVE_SITE"
   wget -O ${CERTIFICATES_ARCHIVE_FILE}
${CERTIFICATES_ARCHIVE_SITE}/${CERTIFIC\
ATES_ARCHIVE_FILE}?raw=1
   in_error_abort
   cd $_PWD
fi