[FGS] Starting apache error: httpd cannot execute binary file

Hao Zhang hao at zhang.nu
Fri Oct 30 08:13:20 EST 2009

Hi Norm,

There is no ming sub-directory under /home/hao/test/FGS_PKG/fgs-dev/built/
at all. At the begining, I ran command 'fgsdev custom_build_list create
mapserver-base' and it generated build.list which contains:

libstdc++:::
libgcc:::
zlib:::
jpeg:::
tiff:::
libpng:::
freetype:::
libiconv:::
gd:::
openssl:::
curl:::
proj:::
proj4_epsg42xxx:::
libgeotiff:::
postgresql:::
unixODBC:::
freetds:::
xerces_c:::
libungif:::
gdal:::
expat:::
apache:::
libxml2:::
libxslt:::
sablotron:::
gettext:::
php:::
geos:::
agg:::
mapserver:::

It does not include ming package at all. Could this be the reason that ming
is missing under ~/built/ directory which causes mapserver build failure?

Thank you for your tip on get_curl_certificates.sh modification. I will try
it now.

Regards,
Hao