[FGS] upgrading from 1.0.0 to 9.5

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Apr 6 15:35:00 EST 2010

Hello,

I'm a happy FGS-er (version 1.0.0 has been running a long time on
demo.mapserver.org), but now I need to upgrade its MapServer to
MapServer 5.6.x and I am a little confused.  Some points:

   - currently have FGS 1.0.0 with many applications installed
   - MapServer 5.4.0 module enabled
   - no recent MapServer modules are available in FGS 1.0.0
   - latest MapServer 5.6.0 module is available in FGS 9.5

How do I upgrade my existing FGS 1.0.0 to FGS 9.5?  (I apologize if this
is a simple question, but, I'm having a hard time understanding how to
upgrade)

Thanks!

-jeff

--