[FGS] upgrading from 1.0.0 to 9.5

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Apr 6 14:57:49 EST 2010

Hello,

There's not a lot of changes between the 2 versions so it's simply an
upgrade of the packages. Here's one way of doing it:

- Install 9.5 running on another port
- Move all your apps in 9.5
- Test
- Change the port in $FGS_HOME/etc/fgs/pkgs/apache-base/apache.conf to
the one used by your 1.0 installation
- Stop the 1.0
- Restart the 9.5

Julien