[FGS] FGS Installation

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at mapgears.com
Tue Jul 20 12:50:43 EST 2010

I just check the postgis module on the download site and it seems the
FGS packages don't include the PostGIS SQL files. You can either install
PostGIS 1.3.5 which contains the right files or download the postgis
module from somewhere else [1] and extract those SQL files from it.

[1] http://postgis.refractions.net/download/

We'll try to repackage the PostGIS module to fix this issue.

Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix
Mapgears
http://www.mapgears.com/