[FGS] GLIBC version dependency

Fri May 7 04:45:33 EST 2010

Normand,
I believe the stack was built against Fedora core 10+ or a debian
version that has a version of GLIBC more advanced than the persons system.
Redhat and Centos are quite behind debian and Fedora prefering to stay
in the vary safe zone of tried and tested libraries and applications.

I think that this issue may cause Redhat and Centos to be placed in a
not supported list for FGS builds 9.5 post christmas this year.

We had the same iss ue and had to revert to a version built pre
christmas this year.

The other option is to build the stack yourself on the system it is to
be delivered to.

regards

paul