[FWTools] Re: [Openev-discuss] FWTools 0.9.5 Released

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 09:57:53 EST 2005

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:32:48 -0500, Ned Horning wrote:
> Frank,
>
> I tried to install this update but get an error when I try to run it. The
> error is:
>
> This application has failed to start because python23.dll was not found.
> Re-installing the application may fix this problem.
>
> Any idea if this is a user problem or a problem with the installation
> package?

Ned,

Doh!  That is my error.  It worked fine on two test systems because
they had Python23 already installed.  The upgrade to Python23 was
one of the big items in this release.

I am regenerating the 0.9.5 win32 release now and will upload and
re-announce it (at least to the fwtools list).

Thanks for the quick feedback!