[FWTools] FWTools 1.0.0a7 Problems on Linux

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Nov 16 19:39:25 EST 2005

Frank -

I'm mystified - that's where I downloaded it from this afternoon, and I
got a .tar.tar - but you're right, and the link is fine now.  Case
closed.

I will do a little more investigating; this should be very
straightforward.  I'll let you know if I need more help - thanks!

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.