[FWTools] Version 1.0.0a7 and layers

Alaric S. Haag haag at esl.lsu.edu
Mon Nov 21 17:58:47 EST 2005

Hello!

I'm a "newbie" to this list. My many thanks for this great software!

I had been "learning" with version 0.9.9 (linux) but was having a few
problems, so, when I saw version 1.0.0a7 available, I went ahead and
grabbed it. Now, very simple map files that had been working give:

----snip----
Internal Server Error

unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root at localhost and inform them of
the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may
have caused the error.

anytime I have more than one layer.

In particular, I can create a map file with two LAYER - END blocks, and
comment out one, or the other, and see the results, but when neither is
commented out, the server error appears... I can post code, but the
behavior is consistent with the appearance of a 2nd layer block...

Thoughts?

Thanks again!

Ric