[FWTools] FWtools on Linux FC4

Jeremy Sears sears.jeremy at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 19:03:40 EDT 2006

Hi All,
 Im having troubles with permissions while trying to run mapserver on my
system.I've posted the error log below. Im assuming that I should open
access to the file "fwtools_env.sh". Im wondering if permission can be
granted to everyone or just to apache? Are there any security issues
raised by granting access to all?
thanks
Jeremy

[Wed Apr 05 18:54:37 2006] [error] [client 192.168.2.10]
/var/www/cgi-bin/mapserv: line 7:
/root/mapserver/FWTools-1.0.0b2/fwtools_env.sh: Permission denied

[Wed Apr 05 18:54:37 2006] [error] [client 192.168.2.10] Premature end
of script headers: mapserv