[FWTools] FWTools 1.1.2 Windows install

John Craddock john.craddock at xitech.com.au
Wed Dec 27 17:49:03 EST 2006

Hello,
Sent the message below but didn't get an acknowledgment so I don't know
if it was sent. Also forgot to advise that the installation is trying to
install Hotbar. Is this a required component? Has anyone had trouble
installing FWTools 1.1.2?
Hello,
Just installed above-mentioned version. On start-up of OpenEV I get a
Python.exe dialog stating:
"The procedure entry point load_defaults could not be located in the
dynamic link library LIBMYSQL.dll"; and it aborts. I installed the full
archive including the dev files. Libmysql.dll is located in the bin
directory and is 1040KB dated 02/17/2006.
Any clues?

Regards
John Craddock