[FWTools] missing _gdal.dll on Windows XP install

Brian Timoney brian at thetimoneygroup.com
Tue Feb 7 16:13:09 EST 2006

All:

After multiple installs/re-installs I keep getting an error when referencing
ogr.py in the '/pymod' folder via a CGI script in Apache of " import _gdal\r
ImportError: DLL load failed:  The specified module could not be found".

Not having any better ideas, I attempted to regsvr32 the _gdal.dll (which I can
see in Windows Explorer) in my pymod folder manually and received an error
message that "The specified module could not be found."

Any ideas of what fix may work?

Thanks,

Brian