[FWTools] Tigerpoly.py not in fwtools1.0.0a7 or 1.0.0a9

Gowens, Colin Colin.Gowens at co.fulton.ga.us
Wed Feb 22 12:34:09 EST 2006

I recently downloaded win32 FWTools 1.0.0a7 and 1.0.0a9 to run on
windows XP.  I am not finding tigerpoly.py in the install directories,
so I am wondering should it come with the install or is there another
place to grab tigerpoly.py? The reason I am asking this question is
because I need city, zip, tract boundaries as stand alone polygon
coverages and it seems that when I use ogr2ogr -f  "ESRI Shapefile" that
there is no clear way to make these pieces as individual polygon files.
What's the best method for creating these data sets?

Thanks for your help and suggestions
Colin

dangerous content for Fulton County by DefendMail, and is
believed to be clean.