[FWTools] FWTools Library Version

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 14:23:25 EST 2006

Thanks for the quick response. My next question would be which API is
distributed with FWTools? I copied the headers and lib files from the
fwtools directory and linked against those. This should theoretically
be safe for the API.

Also, I tried just opening the file with the C api, and it caused the
exception. Perhaps I can try to write a simple C++ application to
reproduce this with my same project settings. If no ideas, thats what
I will try next.

-Lennox