[FWTools] FWTools Library Version

Lennox Antoine lxnyce at gmail.com
Sun Jan 1 14:53:54 EST 2006

Well I built ogrinfo.cpp in a visual C++ project using the lib and
headers from FWTools1.0.0a8 and I get the same problem.

The included project will build if you copy all the lib and header
files from the fwtools distribution in that directory. It fails to
display any information though.

So is it safe to say that I can't use the FWTools dll's? One last
thing I thought of, what version of MSVC is fwtools built with? I am
building with 7.1.

-Lennox