[FWTools] conversion/transformation

Christine Spietz spietz at fh-bingen.de
Tue May 23 02:11:07 EDT 2006

Hi Mateusz,

Thank you for the detailed information. It helped a lot!

If I understodd right I use the -s_srs-parameter only if

- I have no prj-file (but know the geographic coordinates sytem of the
input-file) or if I want to omit the prj-file.
- I transform from an Shapefile to something else (because only the
Shapefile might have a prj-file)

Thanks for help!

Christine