[FWTools] compiling opendap support on Windows

Michael Sumner mdsumner at utas.edu.au
Sun Nov 26 19:24:17 EST 2006

Hello, I was hoping someone could explain the steps involved in
compiling the OpenDAP module for FWTools.

I can see that it requires inclusion of the libdap sources, and also
general Windows compile sources from something like MinGW.

I'm not experienced with compiling source code, but I have had success
compiling the R package rgdal with FWTools. I used VC++ following some
early examples and working through some problems with Roger Bivand.

If someone could explain the steps involved or point me in the right
direction that would be great.

Thanks,

Mike.