[FWTools] Re: GDALOverviews.cs gdal 1.5

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:03:51 EST 2007

I've added a ticket for this issue: http://trac.osgeo.org/gdal/ticket/2122

And applied the fix in SVN trunk and branch-1-5

The GDALProgressFunc callback is now implemented for the C# bindings,
and the GDALOverviews.cs shows how to use this new fuctionality.

The following signatures are now supported for the BuildOverViews function:

- public int BuildOverviews( string resampling, int[] overviewlist)

- public int BuildOverviews( string resampling, int[] overviewlist,
Gdal.GDALProgressFuncDelegate callback, string callback_data)

- public int BuildOverviews(string resampling, int overviewlist,
IntPtr pOverviews, Gdal.GDALProgressFuncDelegate callback, string
callback_data)

(The callback_data is treated as string to keep the marshaling code as
simple as possible.)

Best regards,

Tamas