[FWTools] Re: FWTools 1.2.0 Released

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Tue Feb 6 08:06:21 EST 2007

Frank,

Thanks to your efforts for including the csharp related stuff. I've
tested and works properly for me. Should I update the "install" target
in csharp/makefile.vc according to the current file locations?

I will take care of adding the SWIG -csharp generation to the
mapserver nightly.csh. After that, the addition of the mapscript
csharp related files to FWTools could be done easily.

Best regards,

Tamas