[FWTools] Re: FWTools Digest, Vol 37, Issue 13

abe.zhu zhuliangxiong at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 19:57:57 EST 2007

FWTools is a set of Open Source GIS binaries for Windows (win32) and Linux (x86 32bit) systems produced by me, Frank Warmerdam (ie. FW). The kits are intended to be easy for end users to install and get going with. No fudzing with building from source, or having to collect lots of interrelated packages. FWTools includes OpenEV, GDAL, MapServer, PROJ.4 and OGDI as well as some supporting components.

    I did not know  what's the mean of "Open Source GIS binaries". I think it's only a free software,not a open source software.
    I need the source code because I want to learn the details.

 Best regards!
 http://zhuliangxiong.spaces.live.com