[FWTools] OpenEV - gnuplot needs Cygwin lib?

Paul Mallas pmallas at rsmas.miami.edu
Fri Nov 30 09:23:45 EST 2007

Matt

Thanks to you and Frank for the replies.

The path for FWTools precedes the path for cygwin  on my system too.  So
that is not the issue.  I went ahead and uninstalled the cygwin gnuplot
and the problem goes away. So there does seem to be some issue with
OpenEV running the cygwin version of gnuplot instead of the  FWTools
version.