[FWTools] Was KML output ever in FWTools for Windows?

Chetan Tiwari chetan.tiwari at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 16:20:24 EDT 2007

I had some problems with KML and 1.3.7 as well. It's been a while, but I
think it worked fine off the command line (I was convering a postgis table
to KML), but would die when it was called from a perl script. I couldn't
quite figure out what the problem was and dropped back to 1.3.2, which works
great on my windows xp machine.

- Chetan

On 10/8/07, David Fawcett <david.fawcett at gmail.com> wrote:

> It appears that -f KML doesn't exist for ogr2ogr in FWTools 1.3.7.
>
> I am curious, was it ever in there?  I converted a dataset from .shp to
> KML a few weeks ago using ogr2ogr.  I think that it was on my windows work
> machine.  It could have been my personal Fedora machine, but I think that it
> was a Windows one.
>
> David.

Chetan Tiwari, Dept. of Geography,
The University of Iowa