[FWTools] OpenEV and system freeze

Hernán De Angelis dhdeangelis.listas at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 05:58:20 EST 2008

Frank,

Thanks for your answer. I always use the -h option (not using it
causes a segfault):
/usr/local/FWTools-2.0.4/bin/openev: line 25: 14795 Violación de
segmento  ${OPENEV_HOME}/bin/python ${OPENEV_HOME}/pymod/openev.py "$@

I have experienced this problem in other computers as well so may be
there is something with the OpenGL implementation used by SUSE (Mesa).
May be I will have to try a different operative system, or simply live
with this.

Thanks again,

Hernán

--