[FWTools] geotiff_fw.dll

andyNEXT andrea.pistoni at next.it
Sun Mar 2 14:03:11 EST 2008

Tamas,

your intention is the best approach to the problem, but about an updating of
hdf5 drivers in gdal i cannot provide information about COSMO attributes and
Dataset because it is a CLASSIFIED project.
I've tried to do this but my project head stopped any kind of my well
intention to collaborate with GDAL TEAM at the moment. Therefore I have had
to resolve my problems in another way.
Anyway thank you.

Andrea Pistoni