[FWTools] a vote for python2.5

Bryan Keith bryan at ideotrope.org
Wed Oct 15 23:42:58 EDT 2008

Frank's made it clear on this list a number of times before why he's not
doing this.  Can the osgeo4w binaries be used with python 2.5?

I assume you're on windows.  I'm using Python 2.5 with gdal on linux but
am still using fwtools on windows.  Increasingly though I'm finding I need
a newer version of Python like you and haven't got around to trying the
osgeo4w binaries yet.

Bryan