[FWTools] gdal_translate question

Travis Kirstine traviskirstine at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 15:38:32 EDT 2008

What information does gdalinfo provide you?  For ref see
http://www.gdal.org/frmt_various.html#WLD

I did some poking around and I have a world file that might suit your needs:

0.004166666667
0.0000000000
0.0000000000
-0.004166666667
0.0020833333335
89.997916666665

just copy the values to a txt file and rename it the same as the png
with the extension .wld

Travis K.

Toronto, Canada