[FWTools] geoRSS

Even Rouault even.rouault at mines-paris.org
Wed Apr 29 12:57:32 EST 2009

Hi

As often, the answer is to be found in the f...antastic doc ;-) See
http://gdal.org/ogr/drv_georss.html

ogr2ogr -f "GeoRSS" test.rss test.tab -t_srs EPSG:4326 -dsco
USE_EXTENSIONS=YES

At the bottom of the page, you'll also find a link to the RSS 2.0
specification.

More generally, you'll find here (http://gdal.org/ogr/ogr_formats.html) the
link to the documentation for each OGR driver.

Best regards,

Even