[FWTools] gdal merge file size

Adam Yesaitis adamy at wtgroupllc.com
Tue Jan 6 15:31:40 EST 2009

Hello Jeff,

Thank you for your response.  This method seems like it would work.
However, one issue is that my images do not match up perfectly edge to edge
(some overlap others due to registration).  The pnmcat command does not take
this into consideration.  It will just place them edge to edge. Does anyone
have an idea as to how I could accomplish this while maintaining the
worldfile data throughout the process?

Thanks again,
Adam

Adam Yesaitis