[FWTools] Basic help on how to use FWTools

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Wed May 20 17:49:08 EST 2009

Hello Jesus,

Can you give some examples of the kinds of things you would like to
accomplish?

See the GDAL Utilities <http://www.gdal.org/gdal_utilities.html> pages
for some popular command line utilities for processing raster files
(translating, mosiacking, etc.). For vector data (e.g. shapefiles) there
is OGR <http://www.gdal.org/ogr_utilities.html> Utilities.
<http://www.gdal.org/ogr_utilities.html>

For interactive browsing and some image/vector processing use see
http://openev.sourceforge.net/

cheers,

matt wilkie
Geomatics Analyst