[FWTools] gdalwarp issue?

Brent Fraser bfraser at geoanalytic.com
Thu Dec 16 10:47:08 EST 2010

Jeff,

   If your aerial photography is at a low altitude, earth curvature
won't play much of a part.  Then a better transformation might be a
projective transformation
(http://www.leptonica.com/affine.html#RELATED-TRANSFORMS).
Unfortunately GDAL doesn't support the projective transformation...

Best Regards,
Brent Fraser