[FWTools] gdalwarp issue?

jkenneally at cartenav.com jkenneally at cartenav.com
Thu Dec 16 11:26:49 EST 2010

Hi Brent,

That's a really good suggestion, especially as the perspective angle gets more extreme.

I dont think I can assume low altitude, so I think I will still need to attempt to correct for curvature of the earth, but I'm wonder if I can get away with doing an initial perspective transformation (ie warp it to a 'top down' perspective), then follow up with a second order polynomial gdalwarp for curvature?

Cheers!