[FWTools] Fwd: Help - It´s possible to make raster calculations with GDAL library?

Cecília Cerdeira ccerdeira at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 18:16:11 EST 2010

Hi!

I have two operations to solve and I would like to know it it's possible to
make those operations by using GDAL libraries/ FWTools.

*First operation:* Make a division between 2 rasters something like a
typical "RASTER CALCULATOR" on a GIS environment.
*
Second operation:* Based on a raster mask (5x5) calculate statistic values
on a raster with a bigger resolution (1x1).

It's possible to execute these operations with GDAL libraries?

Thanks!

Regards,

Cecília Cerdeira