[FWTools] Problem:MIF TO MYSQL

ShiSara sxs_cat at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 21 11:58:56 EST 2010

Hi everyone,
I met a problem when using ogr2ogr to convert mif files to mysql.
The comand used:
ogr2ogr -f "MySQL" MySQL: "dbname=test host=localhost port=3306 user=root password=123" d:\test.mif

The error message:

ERROR 1: MySQL connect failed for: dbname=test host=localhost port=3306 user=root passw
ord=123
Unknown database 'dbname=test  host=localhost port=3306 user=root password=123'
ERROR 1: MySQL driver doesn't currently support database creation.
Please create database before using.
MySQL driver failed to create Mysql:dbname=test host=localhost port=3306 user=root pass
word=123

The database named 'test' does exist in mysql, and there's no problem with the connection parameters.

I'm really confused. Can anybody please give some help?

Cheers!

Sarah

聊天+搜索+邮箱 想要轻松出游,手机MSN帮你搞定! 立刻下载!