[FWTools] Installation of FWTools on Ubuntu (install.sh)

Roald de Wit list at rdewit.net
Mon Nov 1 04:49:54 EST 2010

Hi,

That version of FWTools is very old (2008). AFAICT it is not being
developed anymore. You're probably better off using UbuntuGis [1]. You
can easily add their Personal Package Archive (PPA) to your system by
following the link to either the stable [2] or unstable [3] repository
(or both) and then following the instructions in the section "Adding
this PPA to your system". When there are updates, they will
automatically show up in your update manager, making sure you are always
up to date!

Regards, Roald

[1] https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UbuntuGIS
[2] https://launchpad.net/~ubuntugis/+archive/ppa/