[FWTools] Installation of FWTools on Ubuntu (install.sh)

Tomislav Hengl hengl at spatial-analyst.net
Wed Nov 3 05:59:15 EST 2010

Hi Roald,

Many thanks for the info. In the meanwhile I did find (independently)
the UbuntuGIS project and installed everything (SAGA, GDAL etc) from there:

deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/ubuntugis/ubuntugis-unstable/ubuntu lucid main

*I hope that this "unstable" does not imply that my system will
regularly crash.

Everything works fine now.

thanks,

T. Hengl