[FWTools] Missing the AGG Support

Terraplan (Iris Rittinger) terraplan at t-online.de
Thu Oct 28 17:33:59 EST 2010

Hallo,

I am using the pre compiled mapserver (FWTools2.4.7) and I wanted to try
out the AGG Support.  Unfortunately, my mapserver version does not seem
to support AGG.  Is there any way to change that except having to
compile it myself.  I would also be interested in the ECW support, which
I am also missing, even so it says on the homepage that it is included
("Thus, I include support for ECW ...")

C:\Program Files\FWTools2.4.7\bin>mapserv -v
MapServer version 5.7-dev OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP
OUTPUT=SVG SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=ICONV
SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER
SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER SUPPORTS=SOS_SERVER SUPPORTS=F
ASTCGI SUPPORTS=THREADS SUPPORTS=GEOS INPUT=POSTGIS INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL
INPUT=SHAPEFILE

Thanks,

Iris Rittinger

--