[FWTools] FWTools portable

Pedro Machado Monteiro pedromachadomonteiro at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:45:51 EST 2012

Thank you very much for your hints, Matt.

I presume the alternative solution you pointed does not apply to FWTools
itsef (install on host, and then copy the program tree to pen).

As an end user, perhaps I will try Portable Gis (it includes FWTools and
other programs as well); the doubt is about what traces or problems it
might leave on hosts.

My best regards

Pedro Monteiro