[Geotiff] error using geotifcp

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed May 12 12:49:55 EDT 2004

geotiff-admin at remotesensing.org wrote:
> but I get the following error:
>
> 'arsing Error at 'ModelTypeProjected
> Failure in GTIFImport

Dave,

I tried using your file as input and ran into a few problems but it is
hard to know how much relates to corruption as the formatted text was
sent through email, and how much was in your source file.  With the
ModelPixelScaleTag and ModelTiepointTag formatting fixed up a bit things
worked for me. I have attached the corrected results.

Sorry for not responding much sooner.