[Geotiff] Re: How to add a projection to GeoTIFF?

Bruce Raup braup at nsidc.org
Thu Mar 3 18:41:58 EST 2005

Frank et al.,

I'm wondering what the status of this issue is (adding Cylindrical
Equal-Area projection(s) to GeoTIFF).  Have we reached the finish line?
Is there anything more I can do to help finish the process?

Best regards,
Bruce

--
Bruce Raup                                               Phone:  303-492-8814
National Snow and Ice Data Center, U. of Colorado, 449 UCB, Boulder, CO 80309